THE RIGHT TIME TO LIVE BY FAITH
Luke 1:1-25, 57-80
- “When the right time came, God sent His Son . . .” (Galatians 4:4)
- In our THE RIGHT TIME series we’re learning how it’s “the right time” to make decisions that will strengthen our relationship with the Lord and enable us to better fulfill His plans and purposes for our lives.
- Zechariah, John the Baptist’s father, was an obedient and righteous man, but struggled to live by faith when he was visited by the Angel Gabriel.
- We all can face times in our lives where we will struggle to trust God and question whether or not we can rely upon His grace and goodness.
- “It is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to Him must believe that God exists and that He rewards those who sincerely seek Him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
- There is no way to live the Christian life apart from having faith and trust in God.
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:5)
- Sometimes God’s calling for our lives surpasses our comprehension and understanding.
- “For we live by faith, not by sight.” (2 Corinthians 5:7)
- What does the Christmas Story teach us about living by faith?